Abdominoplasty In Iran
Best abdominoplasty surgery hospitals in Iran
More than 40,000 Iranian and foreign patients are going under abdominoplasty surgery in Iran each year. Abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Abdominoplasty cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of abdominoplasty surgery in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for its lower price in Iran are:
- A large number of abdominoplasty surgery centres in Iran
- A large number of candidates for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran
Abdominoplasty surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the surgery and the hospital. An average cost of abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is $3,100.
Abdominoplasty surgery cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $9,000 in the U.S., $6,500 in Germany, $5,800 in Thailand and $7,000 in Turkey.
Best abdominoplasty surgeons in Iran
More than 700.000 cosmetic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for Abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is the many abdominoplasty surgeries performed by the doctor. You can find the best doctors for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before-after galleries.
Why should you travel to Iran for an abdominoplasty surgery?
Many patients travel to Iran for abdominoplasty surgery. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of abdominoplasty in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of abdominoplasty surgeries performed in Iran
Abdominoplasty surgery centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran?
Abdominoplasty is a cosmetic procedure that is used to remove excess abdominal fat to tighten the abdominal wall. This type of surgery is usually used for patients with loose tissue or after major weight loss as well as after pregnancy. Heredity and genetics can also play a role in hanging off the belly.
- The best candidate for abdominoplasty is people with large, high-density abdomens that hang on their skin and do not retract with a diet or regular exercise programs, but elsewhere of the body is fit.
- Abdominal or cosmetic abdominal surgery is especially recommended for women who have multiple pregnancies, and their abdominal cramps have been stretched, and on the other hand, they have lost the normal shape of their abdomen.
- Abdominoplasty is also recommended for older adults who have lost their skin elasticity and who have been overweight and obese.
The patient's initial consultation with the surgeon is carried out about surgical conditions as well as the patients' wishes for surgery. Two weeks before the surgery, the patient should take medication to dilute blood Like aspirin and should not smoke cigarettes.
First, a large incision of the hip joint to the pelvis is made, then another cut in the umbilical cord and around it to remove the excess skin and fat on the abdominal area. When the surgery is done, it is dressed, and a drain is fitted to remove any excess fluid from the abdomen. If a drain is inserted, usually it is removed on the third visit after surgery. Complete abdominal stents include abdominal and buttock suction in abdominal surgery. In the Partial abdominal surgery, a smaller cut is made, and the skin and fat of the lower abdomen are removed on small portions. The skin of the abdomen is pulled, and extra skin is removed. Sometimes a part of the abdominal wall becomes narrower, so the remaining area is stitched. About 100 cm² of skin is removed during a combined abdominal distention and liposuction. In a more advanced way, which lasts a little more than four and a half hours, in one vertical and horizontal line, excess fat is removed. As a result, with this method, the abdomen will significantly flatten.
This surgery is performed under general anaesthesia.
Surgery in the minor abdomen takes between 2 and 3 hours.
Due to the presence of pain in the first three days after surgery, the surgeon can prescribe painkillers
- Absolute rest and continuous sleep after surgery are forbidden due to the risk of blood clots in the legs, and the patient should have their daily routine.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects during the recovery period.
- Blood discharge from the wound site
Success in Surgery
The results of abdominal surgery are usually satisfactory if no complications occur, provided the person will not get pregnant in the future or do not have sudden weight loss. Not recommended for
- Patients with heart disease
- Patients with diabetes
- Patients with asthma
- Patients who intend to become pregnant in the future
- Pulmonary embolism
- Heart attack or stroke
- Skin necrosis
- Congestion of the skin under the skin
- Anaesthesia or other changes in the skin sense
- Changes in skin colour or swelling over time
- Continuous pain
- Hematoma (may occur in 3 to 4% of cases)
How long after Abdominoplasty surgery, can I return to daily activities?
Most patients can continue their normal activities within one to two weeks.
Does abdominoplasty surgery is for weight loss?
Abdominoplasty is not for reducing extreme weight and is suitable for people with localised obesity in the abdomen and adjacent areas.
Is there a possibility of pregnancy after abdominal surgery?
This surgery does not prevent pregnancy, but it is recommended that abdominal surgery should be performed after the last pregnancy because the pregnancy after abdominal surgery causes the skin to stretch.