Labiaplasty In Iran
Best labiaplasty centres in Iran
More than 2500 Iranian and foreign patients are going under a labiaplasty in Iran each year. Labiaplasty in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for labiaplasty in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Labiaplasty cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of labiaplasty in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of labiaplasty hospitals in Iran
- A large number of candidates for labiaplasty in Iran
Labiaplasty cost in Iran varies depending on the surgeon and the hospital. An average cost of labiaplasty in Iran is $700.
Labiaplasty cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4,000 in the U.S., $3,300 in Europe, $1,800 in Thailand and $1,500 in Turkey.
Best labioplasty surgeons in Iran
More than 24.000 urology surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for labiaplasty in Iran is the many labiaplasty surgeries performed by the doctor.
Why should you travel to Iran for a labiaplasty?
Many patients travel to Iran for a labiaplasty. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of labiaplasty in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of labiaplasty in Iran
Diagnostic and surgical centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for labiaplasty in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for labiaplasty in Iran?
Labiaplasty surgery is a plastic surgery performed on the vaginal lobe. Labiaplasty surgery can be performed with vaginoplasty or alone. This plastic surgery may be applied to the main beans or sub beans. Labiaplasty aims to resize the shape of the labia, and usually to shrink the vaginal edges sr symmetry.
- Women whose vaginal beans are large and impede their daily activities
- Women who want to have a beautiful body
- Women who have changed their outer vaginal form due to childbirths
- One should perform blood coagulation and Pap smear tests.
- Bacterial and fungal infections should be treated before surgery to prevent post-infections.
- The person should be checked for hormonal problems.
- A person's mental state should be ready for action.
- The patient must have complete and accurate information about the operation and then proceed to do so.
Labiaplasty is usually done by removing the outer edges of the vagina. There are different techniques for this operation, and the physician decides due to the asymmetry of the beans using a method. In some cases, Labyliaplasty with other beauty acts accompanied.
The surgery is performed with local anaesthesia of the genital area.
The maximum time it takes is one to two hours.
Post-operative labioaplasty requires antibiotics and painkillers prescribed by your doctor be sure to use. Taking these medications can help prevent pain while reducing pain Infection will be your place of action and prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi.
Not recommended for
- Patient with gynecological diseases and certain diseases
- Pregnant women
- Patient under 18 years old
- Permanent change of sexual feeling
- Permanent pain
- Wounding of penile tissue
How many days do I need to rest after labioplasty?
The rest of the post-labioplasty rest period is as follows: We take antibiotics and painkillers for one to two days. Ice compresses are also used on the first day. You need to rest for about five days after surgery. It takes about two weeks to fully absorb the sutures and it is best not to have sex for one month. After a month you can resume your relationships and you will be amazed at the results will do.