Labioplasty In Iran
Best labioplasty hospital in Iran
More than 2500 Iranian and foreign patients are going under a labioplasty hospital in Iran each year. Vasectomy in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for labioplasty in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Labioplasty cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of labioplasty in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of labioplasty hospitals in Iran
- A large number of applicants for labioplasty in Iran
Labioplasty cost in Iran varies depending on the vasectomy and the hospital. An average cost of labioplasty in Iran is 1440 dollars.
Labioplasty cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4500 in the U.S., $2300 in Europe, $1900 in Thailand and $2300 in Turkey.
Best labioplasty surgeon in Iran
More than 24.000 urology surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for labioplasty in Iran is the doctor has done many labioplasty surgeries.
Why should you travel to Iran for a labioplasty?
Many patients travel to Iran for a labioplasty. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- low cost of labioplasty in Iran
- low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of labioplasty in Iran
Diagnostic and surgical centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for labioplasty in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for labioplasty in Iran?
Labioplasty surgery is a plastic surgery performed on
the vaginal lobe. Labioplasty surgery can be performed with vaginoplasty or alone. This surgery Plastic may be applied to the main beans or sub beans. Labioplasty Surgery purpose is to resize the shape and shape of the labia, and usually to shrink the vaginal edges Or symmetry.
- Women whose vaginal beans are large and impede their daily activities
- Women who want to have a beautiful body
- Women who have changed their outer vaginal form due to childbirths
- One should perform blood coagulation and Pap smear tests.
- Bacterial and fungal infections should be treated before surgery to prevent post-infections.
- The person should be checked for hormonal problems.
- A person's mental state should be ready for action.
- Patient must have complete and accurate information about the operation and then proceed to do so.
Labioplasty is usually done by removing the outer edges of the vagina.there is different techniques for this operation and the physician decides due to the asymmetry of the beans use a method. In some cases, Labylioplasty with other beauty acts accompanied.
The surgery is performed with local anesthesia of the genital area.
The maximum time it takes is one to two hours.
Post-operative labioplasty requires antibiotics and painkillers prescribed by your doctor be sure to use. Taking these medications can help prevent pain while reducing pain Infection will be your place of action and prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi.
Not recommended for
- Patient with gynecological diseases and certain diseases
- Pregnant women
- Patient under 18 years old
- Permanent change of sexual feeling
- Permanent pain
- Wounding of penile tissue
How many days do I need to rest after loboplasty? The rest of the post-labioplasty rest period is as follows: We take antibiotics and painkillers for one to two days.
Ice compresses are also used on the first day. You need rest for about five days after surgery. It takes about two weeks to fully absorb the sutures and it is best not to have sex for one month. After a month you can resume your relationships and you will be amazed at the results will do.