Breast Lift in Iran
Best breast lift centres in Iran
More than 2500 Iranian and foreign patients are going under breast lift surgery in Iran each year. Breast lift in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for breast lift in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Breast lift cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of breast lift in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of vasectomy hospitals in Iran
- A large number of candidates for breast lift in Iran
Breast lift cost in Iran varies depending on the breast lift and the hospital. The average cost of a breast lift in Iran is $ 2,200.
Breast lift cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $6,000 in the U.S., $7,000 in Europe, $3,600 in Thailand, and $2,500 in Turkey.
Best breast lift surgeons in Iran
More than 24,000 breast lift surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations.
One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for breast lift in Iran is the many breast lift surgeries performed by the doctor.
Why should you travel to Iran for a breast lift?
Many patients travel to Iran for a breast lift. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- low cost of breast lift in Iran
- low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of breast lifts in Iran
Diagnostic and surgical centers accordance with today’s European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for breast lift in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for a breast lift in Iran?
About Breast Lift
A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that lifts the breasts to change their shape to a firmer and more beautiful shape. As people age, some changes may happen in breasts such as losing elasticity and firmness. There are many causes for these kinds of breast changes, including pregnancy, weight changes, gravity, breastfeeding etc. This problem can be solved by a very easy solution which is a procedure called breast lift. During this surgery, the cosmetic surgeon removes excess skin and reshape the breast surrounding tissue to raise the nipple areola into a more forward position.
Types of breast lift:
- The ‘Anchor’ Lift: With this procedure, an anchor-shaped incision is made on the areola and breast crease. This method is suitable for patients who have a severe degree of sagging breasts which will not be helped sufficiently by other less invasive techniques.
- The ‘Lollipop’ Lift: In this method _ also known as a “keyhole” incision _the sagging skin of breasts will be pulled upwards, correcting droopiness. This procedure is suitable for women who have a reasonable degree of drooping skin and who do not want to have breast implants.
- The ‘Donut’ Lift: The surgeon will use this form of breast uplift for patients with moderate to mild degree of sagging, although when used in conjunction with the placement of implants, it can produce a satisfactory result for patients who have more pronounced sagging.
- The Crescent Lift: The surgeons usually use this technique for those women with very mild sagging.
- The crescent lift requires only one crescent-shaped incision that runs halfway along the top edge of the areola, a piece of skin will be removed above the incision, and the surrounding skin will be reattached to the areola.
- Adults with good physical health and maintain a stable weight
- Older women with loose breasts that want their breasts to be lifted
Before Breast Lift
The surgeon would get the Patients to lab testing or a medical evaluation and take medical history of patients. The surgeon may mark the breasts before the surgery and take some photographs. Patients should be asked to take certain medications or adjust current medications. They should get a baseline mammogram before surgery and another one after surgery to help detect any future changes in their breast tissue. They should stop smoking for some weeks before and after the surgery. Patients should avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements a few days before surgery as they can increase bleeding.
During Breast Lift
Patients usually would be under general anesthesia during the procedure. This surgery usually lasts 1 to 3 hours. Patients need to stay at the hospital for 1 or 2 nights. During this surgery, cosmetic surgeon remove excess skin and reshape the breast surrounding tissue to raise the nipple areola into a more forward position.
Recovery usually takes about 6 weeks. Swelling and bruising are common for about two weeks after the surgery. Numbness in nipples, areolae and breast skin might last for about six weeks. Patients may have drainage tubes near incisions to drain away any fluid or blood which is typically removed within a few days. The surgeon may prescribe antibiotics and painkillers. Some stitches dissolve on their own which may take about six to eight weeks, others must be removed one or two weeks after the procedure. During recovery, patients should wear a surgical bra for the first few days and after that the bra will be replaced with a support bandage or sports bra which is to be worn for several weeks. Patients should avoid sexual activity for about one or two weeks after the surgery. They should ask their doctor when to resume daily activities, such as washing hair, showering, or bathing. They should avoid straining, bending, and lifting heavy things for a few weeks.