Mommy Makeover In Iran
Best mommy makeover hospitals in Iran
Mommy Makeover in Iran is a combination of cosmetic procedures that restore a woman's pre-pregnancy body. This popular and safe option includes a tummy tuck, breast lift or augmentation, and liposuction to contour the body. Experienced plastic surgeons in Iran offer affordable and high-quality results for a rejuvenated appearance.
Mommy makeover cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of mommy makeover surgery in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for its low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of mommy makeover surgery hospitals in Iran.
- A large number of candidates for mommy makeover surgery in Iran.
Mommy makeover surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the mommy Mommy makeover surgery and the hospital. The average cost of mommy makeover surgery in Iran is $5.500.
Mommy makeover cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $20.000 in the U.S., $11.000 in Germany, $12.000 in Thailand, and $13.000 in Turkey.
Best mommy makeover surgeons in Iran
More than 7.000 cosmetic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with excellent records are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for mommy makeover surgery in Iran is the many mommy makeover surgeries performed by the doctor. You can find the best doctors for mommy makeover surgery in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before-after galleries.
Why should you travel to Iran for a mommy makeover surgery?
Many patients travel to Iran for mommy makeover surgery. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of a mommy makeover surgery in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of mommy makeovers in Iran
Mommy makeover surgery centers accordance with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for mommy makeover surgery in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
About Mommy Makeover
After pregnancy and breastfeeding the shape and appearance of a woman’s body change. They are dissatisfied with their appearance, shape, and size of their body. Diet and exercise can help them get back in shape, but some changes cannot be reversed by hard work alone. The main goal is to address major appearance changes that can happen to women after childbearing, which usually involve the breasts, stomach, waist, vagina, or buttocks. The exact procedures depend on which problem areas a woman wants to fix.
Types of a mommy makeoverA Mommy Makeover may include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes excess fat deposits and improves body contour and proportion.
- Tummy tuck: It is a plastic surgery to improve the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat and skin and making the abdomen smoother and firmer by restoring weakened and separated muscles.
- Breast reduction: Breast reduction surgery is a procedure to remove excess fat, tissue, and skin of the breasts, resulting in breast size more in proportion with the body and alleviating the discomfort associated with large breasts.
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation, also known as a boob job, is a cosmetic surgery to enlarge and reshape the size and appearance of the breasts.
- Breast lift combined with breast augmentation: it is recommended for individuals who want to have round and less droopy breasts.
- Women who are in good medical health
- Women who have a positive outlook and realistic expectations
- Women who are finished with childbearing
Before Mommy Makeover
- Patients should stop taking Aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines at least two weeks before the surgery.
- Patients should be asked to stop taking contraceptive pills. Patients who suffer from anemia should be asked to take iron.
- Patients should stop smoking a few weeks before and after the surgery. The surgeon takes a medical history of patients.
During Mommy Makeover
Patients usually would be under general anesthesia during the procedure. This procedure usually lasts up to 6 hours depending on the type of procedure. Patients need to stay at the hospital overnight.
Gauze or bandages is applied to incisions after the procedure. Recovery lasts one to two weeks. The surgeon will prescribe painkillers for a comfortable recovery. Heavy lifting should be avoided for at least six weeks after the procedure. Patients can shower after all of the dressings are removed. They have to maintain a healthy, balanced diet — it’s crucial to recovery. Also, they have to avoid alcohol and smoking at least two weeks after surgery.
What is a mommy makeover?
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures that aim to restore a woman's pre-pregnancy body.
Why should I consider getting a mommy makeover in Iran?
Iran is known for its high-quality and affordable cosmetic surgery procedures, and many women have had successful mommy makeovers there.
What procedures are typically included in a mommy makeover?
A mommy makeover can include a variety of procedures, such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, and more, depending on the individual's needs and goals.