Mommy Makeover In Iran
Best mommy makeover hospital in Iran
More than 40,000 Iranian and foreign patients are going under mommy makeover surgery in Iran each month. Mommy makeover surgery in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for mommy makeover surgery in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Mommy makeover cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of mommy makeover surgery in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of mommy makeover surgery hospitals in Iran.
- A large number of applicants for mommy makeover surgery in Iran.
Mommy makeover surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the mommy Mommy makeover surgery and the hospital. An average cost of mommy makeover surgery in Iran is $5.500.
Mommy makeover cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $20.000 in the U.S., $11.000 in Germany, $12.000 in Thailand and $13.000 in Turkey.
Best mommy makeover surgeon in Iran
More than 7.000 weight loss surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for mommy makeover surgery in Iran is the doctor has done many mommy makeover surgeries. You can find the best doctors for mommy makeover surgery in Iran in our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
Why should you travel to Iran for a mommy makeover surgery?
Many patients travel to Iran for mommy makeover surgery. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of mommy makeover in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of mommy makeover in Iran
Mommy makeover surgery centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for mommy makeover surgery in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for mommy makeover surgery in Iran?
About Mommy Makeover
After pregnancy and breastfeeding the shape and appearance of a woman’s body change. They are dissatisfied with their appearance, shape and size of their body. Diet and exercise can help them get back in shape, but some changes cannot be reversed by hard work alone. The main goal is to address major appearance changes that can happen to women after childbearing, which usually involve the breasts, stomach, waist, vagina or buttocks. The exact procedures depend on which problem areas a woman wants to fix.
Types of a mommy makeoverA Mommy Makeover may include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes excess fat deposits and improves body contour and proportion.
- Tummy tuck: It is a plastic surgery to improve the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat and skin and makes the abdomen smoother and firmer by restoring weakened and separated muscles.
- Breast reduction: Breast reduction surgery is a procedure to remove excess fat, tissue and skin of the breasts, results in breast size more in proportion with the body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with large breasts.
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation, also known as a boob job, is a cosmetic surgery to enlarge and reshape the size and appearance of the breasts.
- Breast lift combined with breast augmentation: it is recommended for individuals who want to have round and less droopy breasts.
- Women who are in good medical health
- Women who have a positive outlook and realistic expectations
- Women who are finished with childbearing
Before Mommy Makeover
- Patients should stop taking Aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines at least two weeks before the surgery.
- Patients should be asked to stop taking the contraceptive pills. Patients who suffer from anaemia should be asked to take iron.
- Patients should stop smoking a few weeks before and after the surgery. The surgeon takes a medical history of patients.
During Mommy Makeover
Patients usually would be under general anaesthesia during the procedure. This procedure usually lasts up to 6 hours depends on the type of procedure. Patients need to stay at the hospital overnight.
Gauze or bandages is applied to incisions after the procedure. Recovery lasts one to two weeks. The surgeon will prescribe painkillers for a comfortable recovery. Heavy lifting should be avoided for at least six weeks after the procedure. Patients can shower after all of the dressings are removed. They have to maintain a healthy, balanced diet — it’s crucial to recovery. Also, they have to avoid alcohol and smoking at least two weeks after surgery.