Thigh Lift in Iran
Best thigh lift surgery hospitals in Iran
Here are the best hospitals for thigh lift surgery in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Thigh lift cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of thigh lift surgery in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for its low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of thigh lift surgery hospitals in Iran.
- A large number of candidates for thigh lift surgery in Iran
Thigh lift surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the thigh lift surgery and the hospital. The average cost of thigh lift surgery in Iran is $2200.
Thigh lift cost in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $8,300 in the U.S., $7,000 in Europe, $4,500 in Thailand, and $3,000 in Turkey.
Best thigh lift surgeons in Iran
More than 700.000 cosmetic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with excellent records are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for thigh lift surgery in Iran is the many thigh lift surgeries performed by the doctor. You can find the best doctors for thigh lift surgery in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before_after galleries.
Why should you travel to Iran for thigh lift surgery?
Many patients travel to Iran for thigh lift surgery. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of thigh lift in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- A high number of thigh lifts in Iran
Thigh lift surgery centers accordance with today’s European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for thigh lift surgery in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for thigh lift surgery in Iran?
About Thigh Lift
Many women have problems with their thigh area. As they get older, the skin of the thigh becomes saggy and loose. Weigh fluctuations contribute to the changes that occur in the thigh. Cellulitis, fat cells, and excess skin make the person look heavier and less fit. Doing exercises cannot completely solve this problem. This procedure tightens and improves the appearance of the thighs and makes the person look slim and in proportion with the rest of the body. Thighplasty also can be performed at the same time as some other surgical procedures, like liposuction or lower body lift.
Types of thigh lift
- Inner thigh lift: The most popular type of thigh lift is the inner (medial) thigh lift. This procedure involves an incision in the groin fold.
- Vertical thighplasty: During a vertical thighplasty procedure, the surgeon starts the incision at the groin and extends to the inner knee. A wedge of skin is removed from the inner thigh during a vertical thighplasty.
- Outer thigh lifts: The outer thigh lift involves an incision that extends from the groin around the hip.
- Spiral thighplasty: A newer technique, spiral thighplasty, reshapes the front, back, inner and outer areas of the thigh. During the spiral thighplasty procedure, an incision is made below the buttocks, extending to the groin crease (where the thigh and pubic area meet).
- Individuals who have recently lost considerable amounts of weight and have loose and saggy thighs
- Individuals whose skin has naturally started to sag on the thigh
Before Thigh Lift
Patients should inform the surgeon about their medical history. They should stop smoking a few weeks before and after surgery since cigarettes slow down the healing process and increase the risk of infection. They should discontinue certain medicines such as Aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements. These medicines increase the risk of bleeding. Patients may ask to get lab testing or medical evaluation. They may be given medicines such as antibiotics to take before the surgery.
During Thigh Lift
The surgeon makes an incision in different patterns on the thigh. In most cases, the incision is made in the groin area. The surgeon removes the excess skin and fat and reshapes the underlying tissue and then tights and lifts the remaining skin. After that, the incision is closed using sutures or adhesive tapes.
This procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia.
It usually lasts 1 to 3 hours. Depending on the areas that need to be treated.
Swelling, bruising, and soreness are typical symptoms. The surgeon may prescribe painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicines. The sutures will be removed after two weeks. Patients can return to work after a week. They should avoid heavy activities and workouts for 4 to 6 weeks.
A thigh lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the thighs to improve their appearance.
Yes, Iran has highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeons who perform thigh lift surgeries with the best techniques and equipment.
Recovery time varies, but most patients can return to work within 2-3 weeks and resume normal activities within 4-6 weeks. Best results are seen after 6-12 months.