Dentures In Iran
Best dentures clinic in Iran
More than 35.000 Iranian and foreign patients are going under dentures clinic in Iran each year. dentures clinic in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons.
Here are the best clinics for dentures in Iran
- Peris clinic
dentures cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of dentures in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for low price of it in Iran are:
- The large number of dentures clinic in Iran
- The large number of applicants for dentures in Iran
dentures surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the dentures and the clinic. An average cost of dentures in Iran is 1440 dollars
dentures cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4500 in the U.S., $2300 in Europe, $1900 in Thailand and $2300 in Turkey.
Best dentures surgeon in Iran
More than 70.000 dental surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations.
One of the most important factor for choosing a good surgeon for dentures in Iran is doctor has done many dentures.
You can find the best doctors for dentures in Iran in our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
Why should you travel to Iran for a dentures?
Many patients travel to Iran for dentures. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of dentures in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- High number of dentures in Iran
dentures centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for dentures in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How Long Should I Stay For dentures In Iran?
Overview of DentureDuring life, several problems affect a person’s health, which one of them is missing one or more teeth. So as lots of people's self-confidence usually comes from their appearance, tooth loss may affect a person’s smile and also confidence. One of the ways to fill it is denture.
Type of Denture
- Full Dentures: Full dentures consist of both upper and lower sets, and are mainly used when all-natural teeth are gone.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are recommended when one or more natural teeth need to be replaced. Some types of tooth replacements are fixed surgically, including bridges, implants, overdentures, and some removable dentures. There are four main types:
- Fixed Bridge: A fixed bridge is used to replace missing teeth by cementing an artificial tooth to the remaining natural teeth on each side.
- Implants: Dental implants mimic the roots of teeth. They are surgically placed into the bone and fuse with it over time for a natural fit.
- Implant-Supported Fixed Dentures: a crown is secured to implants that are surgically inserted into the jawbone.
- Implant-Supported Removable Dentures: Implants in the jaw are used to attach a denture.
- Patients with missing teeth
- Patients with healthy gums