Dentures in Iran
Best dentures clinic in Iran
More than 35.000 Iranian and foreign patients are going to dentures clinics in Iran each year. dentures clinic in Iran is on top of the Middle East regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best clinics for dentures in Iran:
- Peris clinic
Dentures cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of dentures in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for its low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of dentures clinic in Iran
- A large number of applicants for dentures in Iran
Dentures cost in Iran vary depending on the dentures and the clinic. The average cost of dentures in Iran is – dollars.
Dentures cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
Dentures cost $ in the U.S., $ in Europe, $ in Thailand, and $ in Turkey.
Best dentures surgeon in Iran
More than 70.000 dental surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with excellent records are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for dentures in Iran is a doctor has done many dentures.
You can find the best doctors for dentures in Iran on our website by following their different experiences.
Why should you travel to Iran for dentures?
Many patients travel to Iran for dentures. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of dentures in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of dentures in Iran
Denture centers accordance with today’s European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for dentures in Iran is their lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for dentures in Iran?
During life, several problems affect a person’s health, one of them is missing one or more teeth. So as lots of people’s self-confidence usually comes from their appearance, tooth loss may affect a person’s smile and also confidence. One of the ways to fill it in is a denture.
Types of Denture
- Full Dentures: Full dentures consist of both upper and lower sets, and are mainly used when all-natural teeth are gone.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are recommended when one or more natural teeth need to be replaced. Some types of tooth replacements are fixed surgically, including bridges, implants, overdentures, and some removable dentures. There are four main types:
- Fixed Bridge: A fixed bridge is used to replace missing teeth by cementing an artificial tooth to the remaining natural teeth on each side.
- Implants: Dental implants mimic the roots of teeth. They are surgically placed into the bone and fuse with it over time for a natural fit.
- Implant-Supported Fixed Dentures: a crown is secured to implants that are surgically inserted into the jawbone.
- Implant-Supported Removable Dentures: Implants in the jaw are used to attach a denture.
- Patients with missing teeth
- Patients with healthy gums
The doctor will talk about different tooth replacement therapies with the patient and ask all questions for sure. The dentist will take some X-rays and take medical histories. Also, he or she will examine the gums to see their health.
Dentures are used in the toothless parts of the mouth, so any remained tooth should be removed first. If any tooth is removed depending on the denture type, the process of molding and building a tooth begins. At first, the dentist makes an impression of a bite, and he will send a model to the laboratory, and the construction usually takes two weeks. In the next visit, the dentist examines the denture model and evaluates how it fits in the mouth. They may need several visits to make the denture proper.
Patients usually have some questions about dentures. They may affect their speech and eating, especially in the first days. But after a while, patients get used to them, and they will learn how to eat and talk with them. In the early days, it is recommended to eat soft foods and chew gently. Patients complained that their speech is changed after using dentures, too. Practicing with a loaded tone and passing time helps to come over this complication. Continuous use of removable dentures even during the night helps to get used to them faster.