Orthodontics In Iran
Best orthodontics clinic in Iran
More than 35.000 Iranian and foreign patients are going under the orthodontics clinic in Iran each year. orthodontics clinic in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best clinics for orthodontics in Iran:
- Dr Ghadirian Clinic
Orthodontics cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of orthodontics in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of orthodontics clinic in Iran
- A large number of applicants for orthodontics in Iran
orthodontics surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the orthodontics and the clinic. An average cost of orthodontics in Iran is $1,700.
|Fixed Orthodontic Treatment||From $3150|
|Removable Orthodontic Treatment||From $1570|
|Clear Aligner Orthodontics||From $4690|
|Orthognathic Surgery||From $3900|
Orthodontics cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This treatment costs $6,000 in the U.S., $3,300 in Europe, $1,900 in Thailand and $2,500 in Turkey.
Best orthodontics surgeon in Iran
More than 70.000 dental surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for orthodontics in Iran is a doctor has done much orthodontics.
You can find the best doctors for orthodontics in Iran on our website by following their experiences.
Why should you travel to Iran for orthodontics?
Many patients travel to Iran for orthodontics. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of orthodontics in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of orthodontics in Iran
Orthodontics centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for orthodontics in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for orthodontics in Iran?
In many people, teeth do not grow at the correct angle and space, they may appear very close to each other or on one another, and thus, they will be uneven and irregular. Sometimes a beautiful smile with regular teeth is a dream for many. Each time they look at the mirror or smile, they think that they would have smooth teeth. Orthodontic treatment is the branch of dentistry which moves the teeth to improve their appearance and function, also helps to maintain the long-term health of the teeth, gums, and jaw joints by bringing in a small amount of pressure to the entire teeth. Orthodontic treatment is done by an orthodontist who has studied up to four years after being a dentist and is completely expert in this kind of treatment. If someone’s teeth are asymmetric or they feel something wrong in their bite, and they don't meet correctly, or there are empty spaces between teeth, they need to see an orthodontist.
Types of Orthodontics
- Traditional Braces: They are made from high-grade stainless steel and have metal brackets that are attached to each tooth using a type of cement.
- Ceramic Braces: These work in the same way as traditional braces, but the brackets are made from a clear, transparent ceramic material.
- Damon Braces: Damon braces are self-ligating and use a slide mechanism instead of elastics to connect the archwires.
- Clear and Removable Aligners: They are removable for eating and cleaning, and patient change them out for a newly made aligner every two weeks. Each new aligner takes the adjustment of the teeth one step further.
- Forsus Appliances: The Forsus appliance is a spring worn inside the cheeks that attaches to the braces to adjust the upper or lower jaw into position.
- Palatal Expanders: This is a device that fits the palate and applies pressure to the back of the upper molars to gradually move the teeth farther apart.
- Patients with teeth that do not meet properly due to flaws in shape or length
- Patients with gaps between teeth
- Patients with teeth that are crooked or misaligned
- Patients with any anatomical problems because of teeth misshapes
The orthodontist will take x-rays to understand the exact status of the teeth and make a plan for the treatment. The orthodontist may need to extract some teeth for making room for others to be in their place and also teeth may require to be cleaned.
Based on the position of the teeth, orthodontist offers the best method, and the procedure is done. If patients need moulds, the orthodontist will make moulds for them, or if braces have chosen for the patient, the brackets are attached to the teeth and then wires connect them. The time required to sort the teeth varies completely. Depending on the individual's condition, they may need to wear braces for 18-24 months, and this time can be longer up to 3 years. At the end of the process, braces are removed, and for maintaining teeth treatment, an appliance is made which is usually removable.
Patients may feel the pain which can be relieved with taking pain killers. The amount of success highly depends on them. Special attention to the teeth health and cleaning is required during the treatment. Brushing at least twice a day and also cleaning the brackets and between teeth with a special floss, is necessary. Rinsing with a mouthwash is recommended too.