We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Who we are
We, ( Medipars, the “Company”, “Medipars”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) value Your private data, subsequently we attempt to make your personal data protected and secured. Please read the following information in order to understand how we protect your data.
We take the privacy of our patients confidential. Your medical information is preserved restrictedly private and is only released at the request of the patient or when required for legal purposes. This policy contains information collected through the use of our website and other online marketing means. It is included, but not limited to, information gained through emails, newsletters, and leave-behinds. We do not take responsibility for any entity not employed or owned by Medipars.
What information we collect about you
Collecting your data is required and directly related to the purpose of providing accurate service that you need. If you are willing to use our Service you will have to disclose personal information as stated in this agreement.
Information that we require to recognize your suitability for the selected medical care or to provide accurate consultation before and after medical treatment are as follow:
- A short description of Your request in a special form on Our Website.
- Information about your health and medical conditions
- Information about your family, lifestyle and social circumstances
- Education and employment information
- Images of your personal appearance
- Copy of your ID
While entering and using our Website and/or our healthcare services, some information is being accumulated automatically. By using our website and/or our services, you give us your permission to process and collect the following information:
- information concerning the use of the Website, including IP address, address of another website that the User came to the Website from, time of the visit, and browser type
- Information about your device software and hardware and etc
- Information relating to the usage of the Website
- Information about Your geolocation
We receive your personal information through:
- Medical consultation
- Online contact form
- Third parties from treatment abroad portals
- IP address
Note: In order to comply with the applicable laws, the phone calls between you and Medipars representatives will be recorded. We treat such recordings with full responsibility and awareness of their content.
We use your personal data to:
- Provide accurate health service and any other relevant services
- figure out the ways we can improve our services
- figure out how our services might be proper for you
- Analyze our position in the marketplace and improve our services
- Understand how to interact with you
Your personal information will enable us to provide you with accurate healthcare, for instance, online evaluation is inevitable to make an appointment for the medical treatment.
Your personal data & third parties:
We will not share your personal data with anyone outside Medipars except:
- where ever we have your permission
- where ever required for the service we have to provide you, for example, we will share your personal information with a consultant specialist or with a doctor in order to make an appointment at a clinic
- where ever we are required by law and by law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies, government entities, tax authorities or regulatory bodies around the world
- with third parties providing services to us, such as market analysis and benchmarking, and agents, consultants, and sub-contractors acting on our behalf (for example we may disclose some personal information to our contracted drivers so that they can meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel).
We admit that these third parties provide sufficient guarantees that the necessary safeguards and controls have been implemented to ensure there is no impact on your data rights and freedoms.
How long we keep your personal data
Medipars will store and use information as long as it is necessary to provide qualified services. Your information that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose. The records help us to serve our customers to a high standard especially for operational reasons, such as dealing with any queries relating to the patient’s account.
Your personal and medical data will be stored for a maximum period of 3 years following the treatment date.
Safety of your information
We make an effort to protect the User’s private information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The cookies that our providers use, may be stored on your computer when you visit our website.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
We use Facebook Pixel to analyze the use of our website. Facebook Pixel gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse, to accept and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.