Forehead Contouring In Iran
Best forehead contouring clinic in Iran
Millions of Iranian and foreign patients are going under treatment in Iran each month. forehead contouring in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and doctors.
Here are the best centres for forehead contouring in Iran:
- Atrisa Clinic
forehead contouring cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of forehead contouring in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for low price of it in Iran are:
- The large number of forehead contouring clinics in Iran.
- The large number of applicants for forehead contouring in Iran.
forehead contouring cost in Iran varies depending on the doctor and the hospital. An average cost of forehead contouring in Iran is 1440 dollars.
forehead contouring cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4500 in the U.S., $2300 in Europe, $1900 in Thailand and $2300 in Turkey.
Best forehead contouring surgeon in Iran
More than 2M cosmetic treatments are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations.
One of the most important factor for choosing a good doctor for forehead contouring in Iran is doctor has done many forehead contouring treatments.
You can find the best doctors for forehead contouring in Iran in our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
Why should you travel to Iran for a forehead contouring?
- Low cost of forehead contouring in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- High number of forehead contouring in Iran
Cosmetic centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for forehead contouring in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How Long Should I Stay For forehead contouring In Iran?
About Forehead Contouring
Overview of forehead contouringThe features of people’s face are what make them unique. Faces are the first thing a person often sees. Males and females have different forehead shapes. Men tend to have a masculine forehead, which is a horizontal ridge of bone. While women tend to have a smoother forehead. The forehead is one of the facial features that determine the gender of a person. Some women have a prominent or masculine forehead that they can change it with this small procedure. Some individuals are suffering from a receding or too-high hairline that can be fixed too. To remove the ridge, open up the appearance of the eyes, and create a more natural and softer appearance.
Type of forehead contouring
- Shaving: This method is suitable for patients with only small bussing or a small sinus. In this method, the surgeon burred away small amounts of bone
- Shaving and filling: This method is suitable when the projection angle between the nose and the forehead is already satisfying. Concavity after the bossing has to be addressed, and the concave area above the bossing will be filled with bone cement.
- Forehead reconstruction: This method is the most powerful technique. The surgeon removes the anterior wall of the frontal sinus bone and remodels it for a smoother shape.
- Forehead reconstruction and filling: A combination of forehead reconstruction and some filling with methylmethacrylate
- The best candidates are people who desire to have better-looking forehead