Scar Revision In Iran
Best scar revision clinic in Iran
Millions of Iranian and foreign patients are going under treatment in Iran each month. scar revision in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and doctors.
Here are the best centres for scar revision in Iran:
- Atrisa Clinic
Scar revision cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of scar revision in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of scar revision clinics in Iran.
- A large number of applicants for scar revision in Iran.
scar revision cost in Iran varies depending on the doctor and the hospital. An average cost of scar revision in Iran is $
scar revision cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4500 in the U.S., $2300 in Europe, $1900 in Thailand and $2300 in Turkey.
Best scar revision surgeon in Iran
More than 2M cosmetic treatments are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations.
One of the most important factors for choosing a good doctor for scar revision in Iran is a doctor has done many scar revision treatments.
You can find the best doctors for scar revision in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
Why should you travel to Iran for a scar revision?
- Low cost of scar revision in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of scar revision in Iran
Cosmetic centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for scar revision in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for scar revision in Iran?
About Scar Revision
Scarring is a natural part of the healing process after an injury. The depth and size of the wound depending on age, genes, sex, and ethnicity. Often raised or recessed, differing in colour or texture, or just visibly noticeable, scars are the visible representation after a wound or surgical incision has healed. Scar revision surgery is a procedure to improve the appearance of a scar. Scars can be unsightly, and they can affect the patient's self-esteem.
Types of Scar Revision
- Scar excision: cutting out the scar and closing the incision. A new scar will form, but it should be less visible than the original scar.
- Z or W-plasty: cutting a series of triangular flaps through the scar in a “Z” or “W” pattern
- Punch graft: It is useful for small, deep scars such as acne scars- the surgeon punches out a core of skin containing the scar and fills it with a core of unscarred skin from another area
- Autologous fat transfer or collagen injection: is used to rise, or fill in sunken scars.
- Skin grafting: Skin is taken from a healthy part of the body and transplants it to the injured area.
- Dermabrasion and laser resurfacing: The surgeon removes the topmost layers of the skin.
- People who are bothered by a scar anywhere on the body
- Physically healthy people
- People who do not smoke
- People who have a positive outlook and realistic goals for the scar revision surgery
- People who do not have active acne or other skin diseases in the area to be treated
Before Scar Revision
The surgeon will take a medical history of the patient. He also takes a photograph of the scar and examines it and talk about different options with the patient. Patients should not eat or drink anything 12 hours before the surgery. They should not smoke two weeks before and after the surgery.
During Scar Revision
During surgery, the patient will be given local or general anaesthesia based on condition. This procedure lasts between 1 to 3 hours. Patients will be dismissed on the same day of the surgery or stay the night, and they will be able to return to work in about 3 to 7 days.
Localised swelling, discolouration or discomfort are common and may take 1 to 2 weeks. It may take several months for the final results to become apparent.