Smile Designing In Iran
Best smile designing clinic in Iran
Smile designing in Iran is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that improves the appearance of teeth and enhances overall facial aesthetics. The procedure may involve teeth whitening, veneers, and gum contouring, among others, to create a customized and attractive smile. With advanced dental technology and experienced cosmetic dentists, smile designing in Iran can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Smile designing in Iran with dental laminates within only 24 hours
The first stage:
In this stage, teeth should be prepared. With today's methods and improved materials, the teeth that laminate should be placed on will be less cut, and in some cases, it won't need to be cut at all. Temporary laminates will be made. It gives you the chance to bring up your ideas to the surgeon because they are shaped like your teeth.
The second stage:
The second and final stage will be performed a day after the first session. The laminate veneers will be tested on your teeth first. Then the veneer will be stuck on your teeth with your approval.
Smile designing cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of smile designing in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of smile designing clinic in Iran
- A large number of applicants for smile designing in Iran
Smile designing surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the smile designing and the clinic. An average cost of smile designing in Iran is $4,000.
Smile designing cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
Smile designing costs $20,00 in the U.S., $30,000 in Europe, $15,000 in Thailand and $10,000 in Turkey.
Best smile designing surgeon in Iran
More than 70.000 dental surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for smile designing in Iran is the doctor has done many smile designing.
You can find the best doctors for smile designing in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
The purpose of the ceramic laminate is to change the colour and form of the teeth. This type of laminates is recommended at the time that a large number of teeth need to be modified to lead to a pretty smile.
Why should you travel to Iran for a smile designing?
Many patients travel to Iran for smile designing. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of smile designing in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of smile designing in Iran
Smile designing centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for smile designing in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for smile designing in Iran?
About Smile Designing
Smiling is one of the first ways to connect in social communications. The shape of the mouth and teeth when smiling is one of the first things that attract the attention of the audience, and depending on the kind of smile appearance, may disturb the audience or attract his interest in continuing the relationship. Some patients do not smile and feel embarrassed because of their teeth' appearance. If a person has some feelings, she/he should stop them because all needed is only a cosmetic smile designing a plan. A cosmetic smile designing means the person has healthy teeth but is not happy with the way they look. This feeling can be due to teeth dislocation, discoloration and, in some cases, inappropriate size of teeth. So cosmetic smile designing, which is a kind of aesthetic method can be employed to obtain the desirable teeth appearance. The purpose of smile design is to achieve a balanced system whose components work appropriately with each other. Soft tissues, teeth, muscles, joints, and bone structures should be in balance with each other, to achieve a beautiful smile.
Types of smile designing
- Orthodontics: In this method, the pressure is applied by installing wire and brackets on the teeth, and during a relatively long period, the teeth are gradually arranged and placed in the right place.
- Dental implants: It is done for people who have lost one or more of their teeth. Dental implants are like natural teeth, and in addition to improving beauty, they also improve the patients chewing and speech.
- Bleaching or teeth whitening: If the teeth are arranged in their line, and their only problem is discoloration, the bleaching treatment can be used to correct the smile pattern.
- Laminates: For problems such as dental distance, cracks, and other similar problems until they are non-serious and in their initial levels, laminate or denture can be used. Laminate thickness is like the eggshell, and they are very similar to the natural tooth, they are glued to the outer surface of the tooth by dental adhesive.
- Achieving the golden ratio: All treatments used to correct smile patterns are designed to create the golden teeth ratio. It means that the teeth should be placed in their correct place and the rows and the up and down maxilla should be aligned.
Patients who want to have a perfect, natural, and beautiful smile.
Are you a candidate for cosmetic dentistry procedures?
- Do you feel uncomfortable smiling in front of others?
- Do you try not to show your teeth when you are smiling?
- Do you dislike your smile in your photos?
- Do you wish you had actors and actresses smile when you see them in movies and photos?
- Do you think your teeth are less shown when you smile?
- Do you dislike your gum appearance?
- Do you think of having orthodontic treatment?
- Are you bothered by your teeth color and appearance despite you had orthodontic treatment?
If your answer to any of these questions is a YES you are a cosmetic dentistry candidate.
Before Smile Designing
First of all, the patient’s teeth should be healthy, and any problems with dental health must be resolved. For example, the front teeth decays are very useful in the smile’s beauty and should be corrected.
During Smile Designing
To create a beautiful smile, the dentist will choose the right method by considering all facial components, hair color, tooth shape and appearance, gum tissue, toothpaste, and lips. After evaluation of oral health and considering the teeth problems, the best method will be chosen according to the dentist’s preference and also confirmation of the person and will be applied.
Generally, after this procedure, patients need to pay more attention to their oral hygiene. Also, daily flossing, brushing the teeth twice a day, and rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash is recommended.