Tummy Tuck in Iran
Best Tummy Tuck hospitals in Iran
More than 40,000 Iranian and foreign patients are going under Tummy Tuck in Iran each year. ATummy Tuck in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Tummy Tuck cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of abdominoplasty surgery in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for its lower price in Iran are:
- A large number of abdominoplasty surgery centres in Iran
- A large number of candidates for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran
Tummy Tuck cost in Iran varies depending on the surgery and the hospital. An average cost of abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is $3,800.
Abdominoplasty surgery cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $9,000 in the U.S., $6,500 in Germany, $5,800 in Thailand and $7,000 in Turkey.
Best abdominoplasty surgeons in Iran
More than 700.000 cosmetic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for Abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is the many abdominoplasty surgeries performed by the doctor. You can find the best doctors for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before-after galleries.
Why should you travel to Iran for an abdominoplasty surgery?
Many patients travel to Iran for Tummy Tuck. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of Tummy Tuck in Iran
- Low cost of Tummy Tuck in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of abdominoplasty surgeries performed in Iran
Abdominoplasty surgery centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for abdominoplasty surgery in Iran?
About Tummy Tuck
Tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, is a plastic surgery to improve the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat and skin and makes the abdomen smoother and firmer by restoring weakened and separated muscles.
Types of tummy tuck
- Mini-tummy tuck: Surgical removal of fat and skin; specifically the area below the belly button. Tightens the weakened muscles below the belly button. The scar is horizontal, situated above the pubis.T he procedure may take up to 2 hours
- Classic tummy tuck: Addresses the loose, sagging abdominal skin common after pregnancy and weight loss. Surgically removes excess fat and skin from the abdomen. Tightens weakened or separated muscles above and below the belly button, creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer. The scar is horizontal, situated above the pubis
- Extended tummy tuck: Addresses the excess skin and fat above the belly button often a result of massive weight loss. The scar orientation is both vertical and horizontal. The patients will be able to go home after 1 to 3 days. Recommended For:
- Adults with good skin elasticity and muscle tone
- Be within 30% of ideal weight
- adults who are conscious about excess fat, skin, scars or a lack of definition around the tummy
- patients with weak lower abdominal wall
- patients that Liposuction didn’t adequately improve the appearance of their abdomen
Before Tummy Tuck
Patients should stop taking Aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines at least two weeks before the surgery. Women should be asked to stop taking the contraceptive pills. Patients who suffer from anaemia should be asked to take iron. Patients should stop smoking a few weeks before and after the surgery. The surgeon takes a medical history of the patients. The surgeon may mark the areas of the body that will be treated and also take some photographs. Patients may need to take an anticoagulant agent to prevent blood clotting. They should maintain a stable weight at least 12 months before the tummy tuck. If they are overweight, the surgeon may recommend losing weight before the surgery.
During Tummy Tuck
Patients usually would be under general anaesthesia during the procedure. This procedure usually lasts up to 5 hours depends on the type of procedure. Patients need to stay at the hospital overnight.
The abdominal incision and bellybutton will be covered with a dressing. Small tubes might be placed to drain excess blood or fluid. Swelling and pain are common after the surgery. The surgeon may prescribe some painkillers and antibiotics, also anticoagulant for several days after the surgery. Patients should avoid intercourse for at least three weeks after. They should take at least two weeks off work. Lifting heavy objects are avoided at least six weeks after the surgery. Patients should set their bed, chairs, and sofas for rest — using pillows to prop up back and knees. They have to maintain a healthy, balanced diet — it’s crucial to recovery. Also, they have to avoid alcohol and smoking at least two weeks after surgery.