Perineorraphy in Iran
Best perineorrhaphy hospital in Iran
More than 2500 Iranian and foreign patients are going under perineorrhaphy surgery in Iran each year. Perineorraphy in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for perineorrhaphy in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Perineorraphy cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of perineorrhaphy in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of perineorrhaphy hospitals in Iran
- A large number of applicants for perineorrhaphy in Iran
Perineorraphy cost in Iran varies depending on the perineorrhaphy and the hospital. An average cost of vasectomy in Iran is $500.
Perineorraphy cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $3,200 in the U.S., $4,000 in Europe, $800 in Thailand and $500 in Turkey.
Best perineorrhaphy surgeon in Iran
More than 24.000 plastic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for perineorrhaphy in Iran is the doctor has done many perineorrhaphy surgeries.
Why should you travel to Iran for a perineorrhaphy?
Many patients travel to Iran for a perineorrhaphy. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- low cost of perineorrhaphy in Iran
- low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of perineorrhaphy in Iran
Diagnostic and surgical centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for perineorrhaphy in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for perineorrhaphy in Iran?
Perinorrhea is a cosmetic surgery in which the affected areas of the vagina are being fitted. In this operation, the doctor will tighten the vagina and with the patches on it the vagina does, in fact, is a type of rejuvenation in this area of the body Perinorrhea generally reduces the size and enhances the beauty of the vagina.
- Patients with high age
- Patients who have had multiple births
- Patients who are loosened due to their genetic vaginal tissue
- Patients who are not satisfied with the degree of vaginal stenosis
- Patients with sexual orgasm problems
- Patients who develop vaginal and uterine infections due to vaginal discharge
- The patient should perform blood coagulation and Pap smear tests
- Bacterial and fungal infections should be treated before surgery to prevent infection to Prevent postoperative complications.
- The patient should be checked for hormonal problems
- A person's mental state should be ready for action
- The person must have complete and accurate information about the operation and then proceed It does
In this surgery, the back walls of the vagina are attached to each other and then this will reduce the size of the vagina. This does not progress to the vaginal depth and the maximum depth that penetrates 2 to 3 CM.
It begins with simple general anaesthesia or topical anaesthesia.
The maximum time it takes is about an hour.
- Rest for 5 to 7 days to fully heal wounds
- Not having sex for 6 to 8 weeks
- Reduce strenuous movements and activities to prevent sagging and tearing of sutures.
- Do some exercise to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles such as yoga, swimming and stretching
- Prevent constipation and laxative use to relieve pressure on the vaginal wall
- Accurate and timely use of medications prescribed by a physician
- Keep the surgery site dry and clean
- Continuous pain
Not recommended for
- Patients who are pregnant and who plan to become pregnant within the next three months
- A patient whose immune system is weak
- Patient with specific illnesses
Proximity can be painful if you have too much vaginal tightness during sex.