Perinorrhea is actually a cosmetic surgery in which the affected areas of the vagina are being fitted. In this operation, the doctor will tighten the vagina and with the patches on it the vagina does, in fact, is a type of rejuvenation in this area of the body Perinorrhea generally reduces the size and beauty of the vagina.
- Patients with high age
- Patients who have had multiple births
- Patients who are loosened due to their genetic vaginal tissue
- Patients who are not satisfied with the degree of vaginal stenosis
- Patients with sexual orgasm problems
- Patients who develop vaginal and uterine infections due to vaginal discharge
- Patient should perform blood coagulation and Pap smear tests
- Bacterial and fungal infections should be treated before surgery to prevent infection Prevent postoperative complications.
- Patient should be checked for hormonal problems
- A person's mental state should be ready for action
- The person must have complete and accurate information about the operation and then proceed It does
In this surgery, the back walls of the vagina are attached to each other and then this will reduce the size of the vagina. This does not progress to the vaginal depth and the maximum depth that penetrates 2 to 3 CM.
It begins with a simple general anesthesia or topical anesthesia.
The maximum time it takes is about an hour.
- Rest for 5 to 7 days to fully heal wounds
- Not having sex for 6 to 8 weeks
- Reduce strenuous movements and activities to prevent sagging and tearing of sutures.
- Do some exercise to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles such as yoga, swimming and stretching
- Prevent constipation and laxative use to relieve pressure on the vaginal wall
- Accurate and timely use of medications prescribed by a physician
- Keep the surgery site dry and clean
- Continuous pain
Not recommended for
- Patients who are pregnant and who plan to become pregnant within the next three months
- A patient whose immune system is weak
- Patient with specific illnesses
Proximity can be painful if you have too much vaginal tightness during sex.