Prostatectomy In Iran
Best prostatectomy hospital in Iran
More than 2500 Iranian and foreign patients are going under prostatectomy hospital in Iran each year. prostatectomy in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons.
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
prostatectomy cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of prostatectomy in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for low price of it in Iran are:
- The large number of prostatectomy hospitals in Iran.
- The large number of applicants for prostatectomy in Iran.
prostatectomy cost in Iran varies depending on the prostatectomy and the hospital. An average cost of prostatectomy in Iran is 1440 dollars.
prostatectomy cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4500 in the U.S., $2300 in Europe, $1900 in Thailand and $2300 in Turkey.
Best prostatectomy surgeon in Iran
More than 24.000 urology surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations.
One of the most important factor for choosing a good surgeon for prostatectomy in Iran is doctor has done many prostatectomy.
You can find the best doctors for prostatectomy in Iran in our website by following their experiences.
Why should you travel to Iran for a prostatectomy?
Many patients travel to Iran for prostatectomy. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of prostatectomy in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- High number of prostatectomy in Iran
prostatectomy centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for prostatectomy in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How Long Should I Stay For prostatectomy In Iran?
Overview of ProstatectomyThe prostate gland is located between the bladder and the penis and in front of the rectum. The prostate gland secretes a fluid that protects and nourishes the sperm and helps produce semen. Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in men. Prostate cancer is usually a prolonged growing cancer, often causing no symptoms until it is in an advanced stage. Prostatectomy is one of the most definite treatments of prostate cancer.
Type of Prostatectomy
- Open prostatectomy: In this traditional method of radical prostatectomy, the surgeon makes a vertical 8- to 10-inch incision below the belly button. Radical prostatectomy is performed through this incision. In rare cases, the incision is made in the perineum, the space between the scrotum and anus.
- Laparoscopic prostatectomy: In laparoscopic prostatectomy, surgeons make several small incisions across the belly. Surgical tools and a camera are inserted through the incisions, and radical prostatectomy is performed from outside the body. The surgeon views the entire operation on a video screen.
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy: Small incisions are made in the belly, as in regular laparoscopic prostatectomy. A surgeon controls an advanced robotic system of surgical tools from outside the body. A high-tech interface lets the surgeon use natural wrist movements and a 3-D screen during radical prostatectomy.
- Individuals who have prostate cancer