Forehead Contouring in Iran
Best forehead reshaping hospital in Iran
Millions of Iranian and foreign patients are going under treatment in Iran each month. forehead contouring in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and doctors. Here are the best centres for forehead contouring in Iran:
- Treata Hospital
- Erfan Hospital
Forehead contouring cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of forehead contouring in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of forehead contouring clinics in Iran.
- A large number of applicants for forehead contouring in Iran.
forehead contouring cost in Iran varies depending on the doctor and the hospital. An average cost of forehead contouring in Iran is $2,300.
forehead contouring cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $25,000 in the U.S., $8,000 in Europe, $5,000 in Thailand and $4,000 in Turkey.
Best forehead reshaping surgeon in Iran
More than 2M cosmetic treatments are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good doctor for forehead reshaping in Iran is a doctor has done many forehead contouring treatments. You can find the best doctors for forehead contouring in Iran on our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
Why should you travel to Iran for a forehead contouring?
- Low cost of forehead contouring in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of forehead reshaping in Iran
Cosmetic centres accordant with today’s European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for forehead contouring in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for forehead contouring in Iran?
The length of the stay in Iran for forehead surgery is 10 days ( 2 days before surgery and 7 days after the surgery).
About Forehead Contouring
The features of people’s face are what make them unique. Faces are the first thing a person often sees. Males and females have different forehead shapes. Men tend to have a masculine forehead, which is a horizontal ridge of bone. While women tend to have a smoother forehead. The forehead is one of the facial features that determine the gender of a person. Some women have a prominent or masculine forehead that they can change it with this small procedure. Some individuals are suffering from a receding or too-high hairline that can be fixed too. To remove the ridge, open up the appearance of the eyes, and create a more natural and softer appearance.
Types of forehead reshaping
- Shaving: This method is suitable for patients with only small bussing or a small sinus. In this method, the surgeon burred away small amounts of bone
- Shaving and filling: This method is suitable when the projection angle between the nose and the forehead is already satisfying. Concavity after the bossing has to be addressed, and the concave area above the bossing will be filled with bone cement.
- Forehead reconstruction: This method is the most powerful technique. The surgeon removes the anterior wall of the frontal sinus bone and remodels it for a smoother shape.
- Forehead reconstruction and filling: A combination of forehead reconstruction and some filling with methylmethacrylate
- The best candidates are people who desire to have better-looking forehead
Before Forehead Contouring
The surgeon will take a medical history of the patient. He also takes a photograph of the forehead and examines it. Patients should not eat or drink anything 12 hours before the surgery.
During Forehead Contouring
The patients undergo general anaesthesia during the procedure .the brow bone is reconstructed to reduce its size, and the orbital bones are reshaped to reduce masculine characteristics. The surgeon usually removes, reshapes and reattaches the frontal bone so that it does not interfere with the underlying sinuses. If the forehead must be reshaped, for filling out a ridge or concavity a synthetic material (methylmethacrylate) is used for creating the desired more rounded shape.
Patients should stay one night at the hospital after the procedure. A soft dressing is placed around the head, which will be removed in 7 days along with all the stitches. Swelling and pain are common after the procedure. The surgeon may prescribe painkillers to control the pain. Patients can return to work and daily activities 1 to 2 weeks after the procedure. Strenuous activity should be avoided for at least two weeks.