Arm Lift In Iran
Best arm lift centers in Iran
More than 2500 Iranian and foreign patients are going under an arm lift surgery in Iran each year. Arm lift in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best hospitals for an arm lift in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
Arm lift cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of arm lift in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for its low price in Iran are:
- A large number of arm lift hospitals in Iran
- A large number of candidates for an arm lift in Iran
Arm lift cost in Iran varies depending on the surgery and the hospital. An average cost of arm lift in Iran is $2,200.
Arm lift cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4,500 in the U.S., $3,800 in Europe, $3,700 in Thailand and $2,700 in Turkey.
Best arm lift surgeons in Iran
More than 24.000 plastic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for an arm lift in Iran is the many surgeries performed by the doctor.
Why should you travel to Iran for an arm lift?
Many patients travel to Iran for an arm lift. One of the reasons for this matter is the Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of arm lift in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of arm lift surgeries performed in Iran
Diagnostic and surgical centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for the arm lift in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for an arm lift in Iran?
About Arm Lift
An arm lift surgery or Brachioplasty is an arm cosmetic surgery. An arm lift aims to reshape the arms, which results in fitness and weight loss.
An arm lift surgery benefits:
- Arm reshaping by smoothing the skin and wrinkles
- Creating a younger-looking skin for the arm
- Removing the excess fat that is stored in the arms
- Adults with loose underarm skin
- Adults with normal and stable body weight
- Healthy adults who don't have any specific diseases that raise the risks of the surgery
Before Arm Lift
Following steps should be taken before an arm lift surgery:
- Present health condition description and medical history should be reported
- Photos and scans are taken from the body
- Consultation about the results of the surgery and alternative treatment ways
- Aspirin, anti-inflammatory and herbal medicines should be avoided since they can raise the possibility of bleeding
- Drinking enough water and fluids is essential for the recovery and healing process
During Arm Lift
- First stage
The first step of an arm lift surgery is to make the incisions depending on the length of the loose arm skin. The incisions are generally made on the undersides or back of the arm.
- Second stage
The Brachioplasty surgery shapes the internal tissues by making sutures.
- Third stage
Absorbable and non-absorbable sutures will close the incisions. If the doctor uses non-absorbable sutures, the patient should return to remove the sutures after 1 to 2 weeks.
The surgeon performs regional or general anaesthesia depending on the patient's preference.
The surgery takes 1 to 2 hours.
The incisions should be covered using bandages after the surgery. Final results of the surgery can be seen when the bruises disappear after the recovery process. A compression bandage can be used to reduce inflammation. The inflammation signs will go away within a week, and the patient can return to regular activities. The patient will be fully recovered from the surgery after six weeks, and there will be no discomfort in daily activities.
- Post-surgery inflammations and infections
- Skin necrosis
- Asymmetry in the shape of the arms
Is arm lift a painful surgery?
There can be possibilities of inflammation, infection and pain after an arm lift surgery which can reduce within a few days.
How long does an arm lift surgery result last?
An arm lift surgery result has long term results if patients maintain body fitness and their weight stays steady. As a result of ageing, losing skin elasticity can be normal. However, most changes caused by an arm lift surgery remains long-lasting.