Dental veneers In Iran
dental veneers In Iran
More than 35.000 Iranian and foreign patients are going under a dental veneers treatment in Iran each year. dental veneers clinic in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons. Here are the best clinics for the dental veneers in Iran:
- Peris clinic
Dental veneers cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of the dental veneers in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for the low price of it in Iran are:
- A large number of dental veneers clinic in Iran
- A large number of applicants for the dental veneers in Iran
Dental veneers cost in Iran varies depending on the dental veneers and the clinic. An average cost of dental veneers in Iran is
Dental veneers cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This treatment costs $4,000 in the U.S., $1,300 in Europe, $350 in Thailand and $250 in Turkey.
Best dental veneers surgeon in Iran
More than 70.000 dental surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations. One of the most important factors for choosing a good surgeon for a dental veneers in Iran is the doctor has done many dental veneers.
You can find the best doctors for the dental veneers in Iran on our website by following their experiences.
Why should you travel to Iran for a dental veneers?
Many patients travel to Iran for the dental veneers. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of dental veneers in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- The high number of dental veneers in Iran
Dental veneers centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for the dental veneers in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How long should I stay for the dental veneers in Iran?
About Dental veneers
In personal and social communications, a pretty smile plays an important role in people’s success. Healthy and white teeth have a great effect on people’s smile. On the other side, discolored and irregular teeth, create an undesirable image in audience’s mind, unconsciously and indirectly affect success negatively. Try dental laminate veneer to restore perfect smile. Natural look of dental veneer or laminate is very important and it highly depends on dentist elegance and expert. A dental veneer can provide different tooth colors that people can choose the best one with the dentist supervision.
Types of dental veneers
- All-ceramic or all-porcelain: Porcelain crowns are completely made of porcelain-based material but all-ceramic crowns are composed of an engineered composition. These both can provide natural color for the crown. So both are good candidates for front teeth.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal: Metal increases porcelain’s strength, so it prevents recurrent dental decay. Moreover, porcelain-fused-to-metal prevents leakage and seals tooth well.
- Gold alloys: A mixture of gold, copper and some other metals are used in this kind of crown. These kind of crowns are biocompatible, long-lasting and can stand against heavy forces.
- Base metal alloys: This crown contains non-noble metals such as of chromium, nickel or beryllium and different concentrations of silver and palladium or titanium.
Please notice that dental crown type is chosen due to the tooth position, cost, dentist opinion and confirmation.
- Patients with Discolored or stained teeth
- Patients with Worn down teeth
- Patients with Chipped teeth Patients with Irregular or misaligned or malposed teeth
- Patients need to fill gaps between teeth Adults who want a more beautiful smile