Hand and Wrist Surgery
Hand and Wrist Surgery In Iran
Best hand and wrist surgery hospital in Iran
A large number of Iranian and foreign patients are going under hand and wrist surgery in Iran each month. hand and wrist surgery in Iran is on top of the middle-east regarding its skilled specialists and surgeons.
Here are the best hospitals for hand and wrist surgery in Iran:
- Treata Professional Hospital
- Gandi Hospital
- Moheb Mehr Hospital
hand and wrist surgery cost in Iran
There is a significant difference between the cost of hand and wrist surgery in Iran and other countries. The most important factors for low price of it in Iran are:
- The large number of hand and wrist surgery hospitals in Iran.
- The large number of applicants for hand and wrist surgery in Iran.
hand and wrist surgery cost in Iran varies depending on the hand and wrist surgery and the hospital. An average cost of hand and wrist surgery in Iran is 1440 dollars.
hand and wrist surgery cost in Iran in comparison with other countries
This surgery costs $4500 in the U.S., $2300 in Europe, $1900 in Thailand and $2300 in Turkey.
Best hand and wrist surgery surgeon in Iran
A lot of orthopedic surgeries are being performed each year in Iran. Experienced Iranian doctors with an excellent record are performing the operations.
One of the most important factor for choosing a good surgeon for hand and wrist surgery in Iran is doctor has done many hand and wrist surgery surgery.
You can find the best doctors for hand and wrist surgery in Iran in our website by following their different experiences and before- after gallery.
Why should you travel to Iran for a hand and wrist surgery?
Many patients travel to Iran for hand and wrist surgery. One of the reasons for this matter is Iranian specialists and surgeons who have high surgery success rates.
- Low cost of hand and wrist surgery in Iran
- Low cost of accommodation in Iran
- Well experienced doctors
- High number of hand and wrist surgery in Iran
hand and wrist surgery centres accordant with today's European standards are performing the highest quality operations in Iran. Another reason for hand and wrist surgery in Iran is its lower cost compared to other countries.
How Long Should I Stay For hand and wrist surgery In Iran?
About Hand and Wrist Surgery
Overview of Hand and Wrist SurgeryThe hand and wrist surgery deals with surgical and nonsurgical treatment of conditions and problems affecting them. The surgery can relieve pain and restore hand function. It can treat hand and wrist injuries, arthritis including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, infections, degenerative changes to the structures in hand and wrist, and problems or defects that are present at birth. If the decision is made for the surgery after other treatments, patient will need a specialist to know how to fix all the matters.
Type of Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Carpal tunnel release: to ease pressure on the nerve, under local anesthetic, splitting the carpal tunnel ligament
- Closed reduction and fixation: Wrist bones are regularly broken or fractured. The procedure involves implant wires, screws or plates to stabilize and hold pieces of bone in place to heal properly. • Dupuytren’s contracture fasciotomy: the connective tissue in palm or fingers is divided to release the tightness in hand. The surgery removes the tissue and release fingers.
- Ganglion removal: pockets of fluid (cysts) known as ganglions. They feel firm or hard when pressed and are commonly found on the back of the wrist, but they can occur elsewhere. They are commonly associated with osteoarthritis. They are drained using a needle.
- Joint replacement (arthroplasty): to replace or stabilize affected joints using plastic or metal components • Tendon repair: the repair of ruptured tendons which is caused by infection, trauma, or arthritis to improve hand control
- Trigger finger release: trigger finger is a condition in which the fingers become stuck in place when they're bent. The surgery involves the cutting through of an affected section of the tendon sheath.
- Trapeziectomy: trapezium is a bone in the wrist at the base of the thumb. When an individual have arthritis, trapezium it may cause pain and make simple tasks more difficult. The surgery performed to remove trapezium bone.
- Patients with osteoarthritis who are older than 50
- Patients who have hand and wrist injuries or severe infection
- Patients who have degenerative changes to the structures in hand and wrist